Sunday, November 28, 2010

The chosen one


This dint happen to be but a special friend, which is worth remembering.
He was walking down the road, on a break from work when suddenly a wrinkled face man with a stick in his hand approached him. Clueless about why would he stare, he asked a question.
Old man said, “Say Jai Shri Krishna”. Stunned and shocked he looked at him and said “ Jai Shri Krishna”
Old man says, “I am 90 and I feel my end is near. I have no one of my own and my heart wishes to bless someone wholeheartedly. Do you chew tobacco he asked?
Friend said, “ no sir”.
Old man has a grin on his face. “ May you get all you wish for and even more. You are the chosen one, since I see furrow’s of anxiety on your forehead.
Friend, “Doesn't know what to say”.
The old man left.

No comments: