Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Driving in Mumbai can be a remedy for the constipated ones


Mumbai is famously called as the land of opportunities.On my flight back from Australia, I was warned at the airport about not having roadside food as water borne diseases were spreading like fire. The most awaited pani puri,pav bhaji and Indian Chinese were this time not something I could hog on. They all warn, but they secretly crave for it. Ironically some of these items are so bad,that the cause constipation and stomach borne problems.But this city has a lot more to offer than expected. The ever increasing potholes.I dont have the right to complain as this city has given me a lot, but I do have the right to say that the middle-man involved in the construction cost duty for their pockets would not spare the layman. Potholes are so bad that they could easily make the harsh food digest and transform it into loose motions.Amen!

No comments: